When Children Go To Heaven

JAMES VAN PRAAGH: “James Van Praagh returns to Afterlife TV to talk about what happens when children go to the afterlife. He explains why children are more closely connected to their spiritual essence than adults, how imaginary friends might actually be spirits, what messages children in spirit send their surviving parents and loved ones, and how age comes into play in the spirit world.

“James also shares his thought-provoking ideas about spiritual growth, why children are allowed to pass, what effect free will has on our lives, how pre-life agreements between souls work, and even a discussion about suicide and murder. This is an Afterlife TV conversation you are sure to find captivating and insightful.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

James Van Praagh talks about children in heaven.

You can purchase a copy of Growing Up In Heaven by James Van Praagh on Amazon.com by clicking here.

James Van Praagh has been working as a medium and teaching people about life after death for over 30 years. His first book, Talking To Heaven, reached #1 on the The New York Times Bestseller list. Then he went on to write Reaching To HeavenHealing GriefHeaven And EarthGhosts Among UsUnfinished BusinessLooking Beyond (for teens) and his latest book, Growing Up In Heaven. He has also written a book on meditation.

James Van Praagh had a daytime television talk show, Beyond With James Van Praagh, he produced a successful TV mini-series about his life on CBS entitled Living With The Dead starring Ted Danson (playing the role of James Van Praagh) and Mary Steenburgen, produced The Dead Will Tell on that network starring Anne Heche and Eva Longoria, and was Co-Executive Producer of the CBS primetime series Ghost Whisperer starring Jennifer Love Hewitt.

You can visit James Van Praagh’s website at www.VanPraagh.com where you can sign up for his online courses, purchase autographed books, view his calendar of events, and participate in his online chat rooms.

Comments

1. Caroline Bell says:

Hello Bob, I have been subscribed to your site since shortly after the loss of my husband in 2013. This is the first time I have been moved to make a comment, as we in Canada only a few days ago lost a little 2-year-old girl named Hailey, in Blairmore, Alberta. It’s been all over the news here in Canada, and of course non-family members have no way to contact her mother for fear of being inundated. But I can’t help but think how encouraging and uplifting Mr. Van Praagh’s message would be to her, to reassure her that her little girl is home and with love, and that she is still with her in a different form. Incidentally, the little girl was murdered, as was her father. Blessings to you and Mr. Van Praagh for helping us all so much in our journey through this life!

The family will find the info if it’s part of their path. I’m glad it has been of benefit to you. Sorry to learn of your husband’s passing.

2. Brenda says:

Wow Bob,
    It never ceases to amaze me how our guides give us what we need, at exactly the time we need it. This was such a great interview. I watched it at a time when I had a miriade of challenges in my life. It just hit me right where it counts to make me forget my issues and realized how everything works for our good. Thank you again. As always, great job. Don’t ever quit.

Hi Brenda,

I love hearing that. You’re obviously aware of it, so I’m sure your guides are thrilled.

3. Tina Marie says:

I just wanted to Thank You for that awesome interview… I tell families all the time that GOD is Merciful and we don’t feel pain when there is death due to trauma…Even though the spirits tell us they feel no pain, it was nice to feel Validated by what James talked about…Thank you again Bob for everything you do for the Afterlife community…

Hi Tina,

You’re most welcome. Thanks for writing.

4. Mary Fong says:

Great interview Bob with James. I’ve seen him twice at spiritual conferences and he is the real deal.
    Love his work! I have some of his books.

5. Nicole says:

I just came across this podcast today! I lost my daughter during birth 2 years ago. During my grief I started had an obsession with NDE’s for any sort of proof I will hold her again. This has made me feel comfort. I am now actively researching my gifts that I would never known if it weren’t for my daughter. I know our contract with each other was for her death to awaken me. I feel peace and excitement as to what is in store for me next! I really enjoy your podcasts! Thank you for making them!

Hi Nicole,

I’m very sorry for your loss. It certainly is nice when loss leads to one’s spiritual awakening. Something positive comes out of something negative. Keep going. There’s so much more for you to discover. Thanks for listening.

6. Carol Ziems says:

every once in awhile we all need the hope that life does go on and continue thank you for these wonderful words of encouragement