Empaths, Channelers, Spirit Reunions & Dream Visitations on Afterlife TV

“A change is in the wind! I’m very pleased and proud to announce some exciting new changes to Afterlife TV! It’s February 2016 and this is a Brand New Episode…

“While we still utilize video with a cool twist, Afterlife TV will now be presented in audio only with lots of new topics and features! I’ll be answering questions from you, the audience, and this week I’m answering the questions ‘Who will greet me in the spirit world when I die?’ and ‘How do I know that I really had a dream visitation?’

“We’ll begin with a discussion on why change is good for growth and a reminder on how the Universe responds to what we focus upon. I’ll also be presenting Paul Selig’s new book, The Book of Mastery, an audience member’s out-of-body experience, and talking about my experiences at a channeling workshop and getting an empathic reading.

“This new format will rely more on my audience, so listen for info on how to ask me an afterlife-related question or share your stories with us. I hope you enjoy this new format and I look forward to your feedback and interaction” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

Bob Olson talks about empaths, channelers, the law of attraction,
and he answers questions from the audience.

SHOW NOTES:

Best Psychic Directoryhttp://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com

Bob Olson’s bookRead about on Amazon (over 400 reviews–4.5 stars!)

Get a Reading with Paul Selighttp://paulselig.com/readings/

Paul Selig’s Workshopshttp://paulselig.com/category/news/workshops-events/

The Afterlife Conference: Click here to get info & promo code

Past out-of-body experience episodes include William Buhlman & Graham Nicholls.

Thanks to my wife, Melissa, for her beautiful photographs. http://www.melissa-olson.com

Ask Bob a question for Afterlife TV: http://www.afterlifetv.com/question

Tell Bob your story for Afterlife TV: http://www.afterlifetv.com/story

Paul_Selig_Mastery_Cover_Final-727x1024Paul Selig’s New BookThe Book of Mastery: A Channeled Text
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

The first book in channeler Paul Selig’s widely anticipated Mastery Trilogy leads you into an unprecedented journey of self-development, at once building your personal excellence and your ability to improve life for others.

The Book of Mastery provides a deeply practical prescription for heightening your abilities, aptitudes, and sense of personal excellence. The Guides’ teachings go much further, however, instructing you how to improve life for others and, ultimately, for global humanity.

Comments

1. Joanie Laverty says:

I have been trying to find Afterlife on T.V but had no success. Just by chance (OR WAS IT) that I came upon this wonderful session with Bob Olsen on my laptop. I will be looking forward to viewing him again next Friday at 1200. Some of my questions were answered about what I may experience or who I will meet or who will be there to greet me. This was a very rewarding hour for me.. I can’t thank you enough for finding ME. Love and keep up the Great Work !!! Joanie Laverty

Hi Joanie,

Thanks for your kind feedback. So glad you found us & that today’s show was rewarding to you.

2. Louise says:

I like your new format and enjoy listening to first-hand experiences!

3. Linda says:

I really enjoyed the new format. I’m thrilled that you started with Paul Selig. I have read his first 3 books and I can hardly wait to read the latest one. If I have any “criticism” at all it is that when this show ended as with the previous shows I’m not ready to stop listening yet! Thanks for many fascinating experiences.

Linda

4. Pamela says:

Hi Bob, I like your new format. And it’s just nice to change things up every once in a while! Thanks for all you do.

5. Monique says:

I really like the new format, and lucky for me you answered what I really wanted to know in this first episode.
    I lost my husband two years ago and I was hoping he will be there to greet me when it is my turn.
    I love your wife’s photographs, they are beautiful and peaceful to look at while I am listening to your voice.
    Cannot wait for the next one!
    You are on the right track, keep up the good work.
    Thank you for giving us hope and peace.
    Take care
    Monique

Hi Monique,

There really is something intoxicating about positive people. I’m grateful for your kindness and support…such a nice comment to read first thing in the morning.

6. Glenn says:

Greetings Bob,

I really enjoy your show and the new format, is a leap forward, in my opinion. You come across as someone with great conviction and integrity. I look forward to more shows in the future! Do you have other listeners from Australia?

I have had some experiences of my own, if you are interested?

Hi Glenn,

Those are high compliments, thank you. Yes we do have other listeners from down under, and I am interested in hearing your stories. You’re welcome to leave a few to let me hear at http://www.afterlifetv.com/story Best wishes to you.

7. Ray says:

I enjoy the new format! I especially liked your general comments many of us ‘should know’ but not necessarily ‘realize’ until we hear them verbalized so well. I see your knowledge/experience as more broad than your guests (who generally deal in one specialized area only) which resonates even more with me.

I recently studied channeling and nervous about attempting it. After a few weeks of channeling I am amazed at the ‘insight and help’ it has been to me!

Thanks for your site!

8. Kathleen Mary says:

I have been listening to your program for a long time. I have never heard you so calm. I intend to keep listening as long as I am able. Thank you for your wonderful work.
    Kathleen Mary

9. Tim says:

I like the new format. It should be a great opportunity for you. I appreciate the interviews but they are necessarily limited to the guest’s views and experiences. I’m hopeful that this format will allow you to address more challenging spiritual questions. I’m thinking of those issues where your guests would have differences, for example. I look forward to future installments.

Hi Tim,

You’ve captured the reasons it’s time for me to change to this new format. Thank you for getting it.

10. Ray Price says:

Been following you for a couple of years. I have to say I was apprehensive about changing your format, but after listening to this episode, I really enjoyed it. Very easy to listen to and follow. A good mix of subjects and people. Nice to hear everyday people chiming in as well.
    Keep up the terrific work !

11. Brian Dawson says:

Love the show, good luck with the new format, look forward to see how it develops. Just wondered if you had considered the new format of Periscope for live broadcast where people can interact and ask questions thus developing a live conversation. Again good luck with the show I will certainly continue to tune in. best wishes, Brian in UK

Hi Brian,

Honestly I’ve haven’t yet seen a Periscope broadcast (head down in shame). I’ll take your idea under advisement.

12. loreen says:

Hi Bob.

I loved this episode and I like your idea of mixing it up. I also like the idea of hearing from ordinary people who have had different type of experiences in this realm.
    I have had acouple of dream visitations that were very powerful and by now I know the difference.
    It’s great to hear other people talk about it so keep up the good work.
    I love it!
    Loreen

13. Andie says:

The new format is very cool–I like it a lot. I have always gotten so much out of your program, and learned a great deal, and this one is no exception. Thanks!

Andrea

14. Anna says:

Hi, Bob,

I really like your new show. I liked all of topics on your first show, including the one on Paul Selig’s new book. I learned about him from the tv episode you had on him and really enjoyed reading his books. I rally want to thank you so much for the work you have done. Your book and your program have helped me tremendously in dealing with deaths in my family. Sincerely, Anna

Hi Anna,

You’re really nice to write and share this with me. I’m happy to hear that the show has been helpful to you and that you like the new format. So sorry that you’ve had to deal with such loss.

15. Grace says:

I’ve been a follower of almost 4 yrs! I do like your new format and it’s nice to hear from your audience with personal experiences. I do hope you will have “expert” guests once in awhile as I miss those dearly. Either format is great with me, I just yearn for lots of content from you! Lol. If you ever move into a live format as someone suggested above, it would be so wonderful to be able to call in to ask Qs or a quick reading.

Please continue your awesome work! 🙂

Best,
    Grace

16. Brenda Cheyne says:

hi Bob

Been listening for a couple years. I do like the change/ I have learned lots from your show.

Your voice sounds different maybe more open relaxed.

Will keep tuning in.
    Thankyou.

Warmest Brenda New Zealand

Hey Brenda,

Someone else said I sound a lot more relaxed. I think I am. This format suits me.

Thanks!

17. Mu says:

Hi Bob, i enjoyed the new format. I love the photographs from your wife and the music. As i also enjoyed your good looking face it’s hard to decide what i like more :-). Do what you love, it’s great to follow you … greetings from Germany for your wife, for you and your guests … Muriel

Hi Muriel,

Well you are very sweet. I relayed your kindness to Melissa, and I thank you for the greetings & love. Thanks so much for writing. Best wishes to you.

18. Gordon says:

I’m very excited about the new format, I really liked the first installment and look forward to your upcoming programs. Thank you very much for continuing to pursue this endeavor and I greatly admire you fortitude. There is no other program like this and you are providing so much to fill the void and you fill the void in a very real and straightforward manner without the unnecessary panache or mystic demeanor.

Thanks again for your program.

Gordon
    Raleigh, NC

19. Gordon says:

Bob,
    Would you consider speaking to a topic that is of interest to me in a future program? I have tried numerous times and practitioners to obtain a past life regression. I undergo hypnosis easily and deeply but I have not been able to accomplish past life regression. It’s like nothing is there…. Perhaps my vail of secrecy is heavily weighted. I’m curious if others have experienced this, what they have done achieve success, what % are never successful, what are possible causes of this, etc.

20. joy sampson says:

Thanks so much for switching it up with your new format. After “losing” my beloved Bobby 2 yrs ago I needed to find out all I could about crossing over and the afterlife. Somehow your site came to me and I have watched and enjoyed each episode. I was a bit sad when I heard of the change but I LOVE it! I must say you seem very relaxed and I cannot wait to see what you will share next with us. Thank you to you and Melissa for this important work you do and for helping us…Love, Joy

Hi Joy,

I’m very sorry about Bobby’s passing. But I’m glad you found us, and I’m happy too that you like the new format. There’s a new episode that just came out today, so check that out at http://www.afterlifetv.com – Thank you for your comments.

21. Elizaveta says:

Dear Bob, I like the new format and I also enjoyed the old one. I am an illustrator and would gladly showcase my work, just as you suggested, in the hope of lightening up the souls of those going through grief.

Thanks Elizabeta,

Such a cool name. We haven’t worked out the logistics, but will keep your info on file for when we do. If you have a link where we can check out your work, please send to my assistant, Jen at jen@afterlifeTV.com. Believe it or not, each show requires about 60 to 70 pieces. Thanks for writing!

22. Melissa says:

Wow, i wanted to send you an email requesting if you can interview Paul again since he Channeled a new book. So thrilled for this session-even if it is in a different format. Feels like im listening to a profound radio show. Lovely!
    Paul and his Guides have greatly influenced my life. Thank you Bob for introducing them to me through your first interview.

Hi Melissa,

If I go back to interviewing guests again, I surely will. Thanks for listening & your comments.

23. Marilyn Turner says:

I have watched and listened for a long time. I love it. The change is interesting but I must say I loved seeing you and your guests interact. I hope you will do interviews again and so many interesting people have already been your guests. It is great seeing their faces as they tell us what they have experienced. Keep offering these great people. Anita Moorjani was awesome. Thank you for all and God’s blessings to you.

Best regards, Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your feedback. I get it. The quality of the audio is so much better in this format, but I understand the desire to see faces too. Best wishes to you.