Create More Magic In Your Life! Two Authors Share Their Secrets!

Very Special Episode! Cheryl Richardson Joins Bob Olson to talk about the subject of his new book: creating a magical life.

I’m so very excited to announce the release of my new novel, The Magic Mala. And joining me in my studio to celebrate the book’s release (and my birthday) is my dear friend, Cheryl Richardson. Cheryl’s a four-time New York Times bestselling author. And because we’re old friends, which you’ll recognize in our chemistry together, and because Cheryl is such a fabulous author and teacher, this episode is a very special treat.

Cheryl and I talk about the lessons from the book as well as the extraordinary results people are having who’ve read it. I call them “Magic Mala Moments.” What you realize while reading the book is that we’re always communicating with creative intelligence and it’s always working in our lives, whether we’re being positive or negative. The mala practice taught in my book serves as a tool to communicate to the universe what you really want in your life. You won’t believe the results.

We also discuss the kind of practices Cheryl and I use in our everyday lives that help us stay positive, grateful, and open to receiving good things in our lives. And we discuss this while having a lot of fun and laughs, and while sharing a lot of personal information about ourselves. I think you’re going to be happy you watched or listened.

As usual, all the beautiful photography on the video was taken by my wife, Melissa. I would love to know what you thought of today’s chat with Cheryl and your reactions to The Magic Mala lessons we shared. And I’m so excited for you to share your Magic Mala Moments after getting a chance to read the book (more on how to do that in an upcoming show)! ~ Bob Olson

SHOW NOTES:

The Magic Mala: http://www.BobOlson.com

On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0965601919/?tag=ofspiritcom07-20
On Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-magic-mala-bob-olson/1126266927

On iTunes iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-magic-mala/id1228859702?mt=11

On Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-magic-mala

Audiobook is coming very soon!

……………………………..

Cheryl Richardson’s website: http://www.CherylRichardson.com

BEST PSYCHIC DIRECTORY (sponsor): http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com

Get an INSTANT READING – No Waiting: http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/instantreadings.php

BOB’S NEW BOOK RELEASED MAY 3RD: The Magic Mala – http://www.BobOlson.com

Comments

1. Brenda Seals says:

Hi Bob, I just listened to your talk about Mala Beads and I can’t wait to get some. I love your interviews and some have made my thinking life better. Please keep them coming.
    Your friend, Brenda

2. Emma James says:

Happy Birthday, O Ancient One!

Your ancient side kick mentioning that you create new neuro-pathways when you use the mala beads and old ones then weaken, was reassuring info for me.

As I just wrote on your Facebook, LOVED THE BOOK. Am going to suggest it for our book club. And am going to buy a mala. You made the concepts in the book easy to digest without feeling one was wading through molasses.

Just teasing… it is weird to look back over the decades of one’s life.

Ancient fan.

Hi Emma,

You make me laugh. Thank you for all of this. Very happy to hear about the easy concepts, lack of molasses, the book club, and your long-lasting support. I appreciate you and your comments here.

3. Ornella Togmus says:

OMG The two of you were HILARIOUS… you were definitely connected in a past life as well! What a great conversation about your New book Bob THE MAGIC MALA i am typing that everywhere so that it is ingrained in peoples hearts & minds! I got so much out of this interview. Sometimes or most times the Best things come out of situations that aren’t planned. I cannot wait to read this book. Im going out to get my Mala Beads today! LOL Seriously! Cheryl was so great I have been following her forever as well & I remember watching something on Hayhouse about her & she shared her story about the challenges & working for her family & how things were tough I remember having a shift happen then. I love that she shared the story about what her father did with his prayers for others… I am so sorry for her loss if you can extend my condolences to her. She is so funny & sweet. Now i just wanted to say Melissa’s photography is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you! Almost at 500 characters LOL OXOX

Hey Ornella,

You’re very special. Thank you for all you wrote. Straight to my heart. I’ll share with Melissa and Cheryl.

Big hug,

4. Merrilee says:

Happy Birthday! Thank you for the “gift” you’ve given us! I’m reading your book on Kindle, as we speak. I also purchased some mala beads on Amazon, but am using a string of pearls until it arrives! I know that affirmations work, but I haven’t really been in the habit of using them like I should. I love this mala bead method. Thank you, for sharing your book with us. It’s certainly igniting a new catalyst and passion in me!

Your fan,

Merrilee

Hi Merrilee,

Thank you for the birthday wishes and for reading my new book on Kindle. I hope you’re liking it. I’m so glad you purchased some mala beads and you were really creative in using the pearls until they arrived. So smart. Thanks for writing.

5. Darla says:

I really enjoyed the Mala interview. Can this work for someone with bi-polar disorder? Many times my brain cannot let go of situations.

Also, I love the mini interviews and Melissa’s insights.

Thanks,

Darla

Hi Darla,

It can work for anyone. The secret for you is to forgive yourself when you can’t let go and simply get back on track when you are able. Thanks for your comment.

6. T.S. Lakshmi says:

Dear Bob,

I enjoyed reading your book ‘Magic Mala’. It is highly inspiring. Are the affirmations to be used for self only or can it be used for others also? Will it help if I say it for somebody else?

Thanking you for the beautiful second book [first one was equally inspiring].

Love and prayers,

Lakshmi

Hi Lakshmi,

Nice to hear from you again. I appreciate your feedback, which means a lot to me. The affirmations/mantras allow us to send intentions/prayers into the universe, so surely you can use them for others. It’s a very loving exercise. Thank you.

7. Bettyanne says:

Hi Bob…….can we use the Mala Beads to pray for someone else? I am praying for my daughter and for her to have a different boyfriend or husband as she has been ten years with someone who does not want to marry her or have children. She has recently been connected to an old bf who really wants to be with her.
    I have been praying so hard ….thank You

Hi Bettyanne,

I think the best use of your mala in this case is to pray for what is best for your daughter. Praying for someone else only works when it comes from pure love, which does not include what we want for someone else or what we believe is best for them. The Universe/God knows what is best, so simply praying for the best interests of your daughter and everyone involved is a very loving practice.

I should add, too, that prayer should be easy, not hard. So there is no need to pray so hard. Pray once or twice a day and move on with your day knowing that your prayer is heard. As long as your prayer is in the best interest of everyone involved, you can go through your day with joy in your heart that the Universe is now in charge. And that’s a peaceful place to be.