The Afterlife TV Newsletter Subscriber Landing Page

Hi there! You’ve arrived here because you just subscribed to my email list titled “The Afterlife TV Newsletter.”

I only send emails with updates about new videos on AfterlifeTV.com. I promise that I do not share or sell my email addresses with anyone! I look forward to sharing interviews, reports and other findings with you regarding evidence of life after death.

AFTERLIFE TV

AFTERLIFE TV FACEBOOK PAGE

Bob Olson
Olson Media Group, LLC

…………………………………………………

Check out my other Web resources:

BEST PSYCHIC DIRECTORY

BEST PSYCHIC MEDIUMS

ANSWERS ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE

Comments

1. Shirley says:

My mom passed and I need her for answers I need desperately. Who is really good and accurate at fairly reasonable price? Need this. Dogs can comeback. Mine did. He was extremely loyal in life and also after death. He made the books upon his death. After 8 shots to put my baby who suffered to stay with me to sleep 4 shots directly to his heart and he breathed in and out air and heartbeat strong. Other vets called and he just refused to leave. He shouldn’t of made it in there as his cancer was so bad that he smelled dead and this was due to already decomposing inside. He will be in record books as what happened was impossible but happened. He still returns to me. I will smell the dead smell and know he is there with me. I spoke and asked him to touch my hands . I felt his breath and his nose. Truth. Animals can come back to see us. My old boy could read my mind and obey. We could communicate without words. A special dog who won’t leave his mama. He also could predict my hubby’s seizures in life. The week after dogs death he had a seizure. Pieces of dog food found just before. We had no pets no more food.. He was there for the seizure even after death. He has freaked neighbors out. He had a deep distinctive bark and the only dog around. He barked twice. All who heard him recognized his deep bark .they freaked knowing my ol sam died. He’s been heard drinking water where his water bowl once was. He was a super huge dog who drank lots of water loudly. He had barked the day I got grandchild new kitten. Outside under our carport. Our neighbors came over. They believe kitten saw dead dog in afterlife but heard bark anyway. Truth. This happened and witnessed . Fact: pets who are loved and know it can come back.

Thanks Shirley,

That’s quite a story. I appreciate you telling it to us.

• Kelley Frank says:

Thank you for posting this. I knew this could happen. My little Pekachu passed on 08/21/15 and I have grieved more than I can even say. I know she has come back bc I smelled her several times. She knew I needed her to do that to help with my grief. I love and miss that little girl so much.

You’re welcome Kelley,

So sorry to learn about Pekachu’s passing. Glad she has said hello to you.

2. Thanks Bob for all of your work. I really enjoy your shows.

I routinely like to share your video shows.

Bob are you familar with Michael Newton’s work?

Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls

Google search with PDF for eBooks

Journey of Souls PDF

Destiny of Souls PDF

Michael Newton regressed about 7,000 patients back to the Spirit Realm to their Life Between Lives.

He learned about Spirit Guides, Spirit Groups, Spiritual Self, the Elders and the Source.

Where the source = all graduated living energy beings = source of all energy = nature = life = all encompassing love = unconditional love and unconditional acceptance.

I became aware of this knowledge in January 2012 and it was quite an eye opener.

I am 50 years old this year and over the past 12 months I have been fast tracked to discover this information. I feel very connected now to my Spirit Guide, Spirit Team and Spiritual Self these days. We talk all the time and I seem to be much more aware of events that are planned. I just follow the plan for the day now. 🙂 LOL

On October 30, 2012 while in Prague, Czech Republic I was taking pictures of my family painting our son’s room and there are these white orbs all over the place. My Spirit Team on a field trip no doubt.

I became aware of the possibility of these white orbs in June 2012 when a member of Michael Newton’s Facebook group invited me to her Facebook page to show me hers. This photo collection is now posted in the photo archive of Michael Newton’s Facebook Group.

The white orbs were not visible in the normal visual range. The digital camera picked them up.

I am now working with NASA Ames to try to get an LBL Division off the ground to investigate the types of activities the NASA Scientists are involved in within the Spirit Realm. Where LBL Division = Life Between Lives Division.

I will let you know how it goes.

It was nice to see Natalie Sudman again.

I would enjoy new shows on LBL Regressions. Life Between Lives.

LBL Regression Hypnotherapists.

I would even volenteer to be a test subject for an LBL Hynotherapy show if this would interest you.

Life After Life is proving to be very interesting and eye opening.

Where our consciousness = light energy, able to leave the body after death and go back to the Spirit Realm.

I look forward to another interesting show with Natalie Sudman.

Our core self = light energy being.

The human body our host for this life time.

But more than that our best friend as well.

Anyway keep up the great work! And more Life Between Lives Regressions if possible.

If you need a volunteer, just ask.

Arnold Vinette
    Sunnyvale, California

Hi Arnold,

Yes, I’m an LBL regression fan myself — some of my favorite experiences. I’m trying to contact Michael Newton, but he’s proving to be rather difficult to contact. I might have to interview an LBL regressionist other than him. Thanks for your interesting comments. My very best wishes to you.

3. yaegerj says:

I love your website, and your show as well. Have you been invited to the Oprah Winfrey Show Yet? this stuff is right in her alley of consciousness.

4. Linette moore says:

Lost my husband three weeks ago, he has been sick due to hospital screw up for five years and I miss him terribly. Was his caregiver till a week and a half before he died. He had a hospice nurse come to our home. He had an accident with his oxygen machine and it blew up and killed him at home. I wonder if he can contact me now as he has only been gone for a short while? My daughter is going to a medium this sat. Any suggestions on how to proceed with this ? I miss my soul mate so terribly and is so lonely without him. He always said he would come back somehow.

Hi Linette,

You have my sincere sympathy. Sounds like a series of tragic events. To answer your question, you might want to watch this video on 8 Tips For Improving Your Reading With A Psychic Medium: https://www.afterlifetv.com/?p=270

My best wishes for your daughter’s reading.

5. Jack says:

Hi the ,what you are doing is so good,I have come to understand so much which has gone on in my life and why.I will send a mail explaining later.many thanks Jack.

6. karen mullin says:

THANK YOU! You and your videos are helping me to remember the things that I already know.PEACE!

Hey Karen,

You’re most welcome. That’s right; you’re just remembering what your spiritual self already knows. Thank you!

7. Yvonne says:

Hi Bob

i wanted so much to speak to you. I have had a disappointment with an animal communicator.
    I really liked her after our session I knew this was not the real thing. I feel no trust in communicators there has to be someone who is honest hoping you would know I could use your help in finding
    me someone who is honest and if they can’t come through to our love ones they will let us know.

Sincerely
    Yvonne

8. Alberta says:

Hi Bob, I love your videos, they help me to validate the fact that we do not die,that our loved ones are still with us .I lost my husband seven years ago…..he was my life!! ,after his passing ( from cancer ) I had two vivid dreams,the first he appeared as a convalescent,and he was accompanied by a middle aged whoman wearing a pill box hat and long overcoat in a dusty pink. He told me he was ok and he was sorry he had to leave me.The second was a month later, I found myself in front of a table where an Indian woman and a young boy were lighting white candles, my husband was there too lighting candles,he was alone and when I called him he smiled and told me he was ok and that soon he would get his new clothing,told me he would always be with me and our children.At that moment a tall Indian man ( from India not American Indians) looked at me in disbelief ,he sat down and said: My , you should thank God every day for allowing you to witness this!. When doubt creeps up in my mind I keep reminding myself of these dreams…. Just wish I had a more tangible proof that he is ALIVE …….. Love Alberta

Hi Alberta,

Those are two very interesting dreams. How lucky for you that you have these.

9. Yvonne says:

Thank you thank you thank you I too have learned a lot from you. I felt my love ones at times
    and I have seen them at times the split second and then gone how can I hear them at times I
    would just get up from sleeping I would hear someone talking as soon as I realize this the
    voice has stopped.and I am fully awake. Can you explain this?
    Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I’ve heard of this with other people. It seems that our loved ones in spirit are better able to communicate with us when we’re sleeping or just waking. But once our conscious mind begins to think about it, we’re now awake and the connection is broken.

You might want to start meditating regularly. If you have this ability waking up, you might find you have it while meditating. Practice at that for a while, and you might eventually find that you can keep the connection even when awake.

10. Michele Marble says:

Hi Bob.
    Wow someone else from Maine with a passion for learning about your spirit and the afterlife. Have you watched Opera on Super Soul Sunday. She has some wonderful informational interviews of well known spiritual teachers? Loved many of your interviews, especially Nancy Canning, Danielle MacKinnon and Natalie Sudman too. Just watched the Astral City movie twice. The first time was in Portuguese so I watched it with my heart. Then I saw it with subtitles. Interesting.

I have been retired for a year from elementary teaching due to my health. I have cancer and have had it for 15 years. Therefore knowledge of the afterlife is a very personal goal. I would also love to have a spiritual regression sometime from Nancy. Also can you give me the name of a GOOD medium in the Famington region.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Michele,

There’s a few of us around here in Southern Maine with these interests. I’m so happy to read that you’re enjoying Afterlife TV. The Astral City interview with Wagner de Assis was one of my first interviews for the show. That is a great movie.

Someone just told me that they had a great past-life regression with Nancy over the phone. They just put the phone on speaker and it worked out great.

Keep an eye out for my book on the afterlife coming out some time next year (2014), probably in the spring. The ebook might be out sooner. I think you’ll like it.

Thanks for your comments. It was nice to hear from you.

11. Anira Darang says:

I do not have tv but this is what I can say. I know there is an afterlife. I used to be able to sense spirits around me. I do have a question. Did I lose my ability to feel them or it is because of my current problems which I s financial cause me to lose it?

When I was much much younger as a kid, I saw a bright white spirit, I saw this white spirit raise his hand up over me (I was delirious with fever then) and the next I knew I was fine. Someone watching over me was saying, I keep calling out : Here is the Spirit:. They assumed I saw the Spirit because of my fever.

As I grew older, I could sense spirits around.

Now it seems I could not sense them anymore. Do we lose the ability?

Hi Anita,

First, good news, you don’t need a TV to watch my show. You can watch it right at http://www.AfterlifeTV.com.

Second, there are many mediums today (people who can communicate with spirits – see, feel, hear them) who had the ability as a child and then it went away until they got older. Most believe that we learn to push these abilities away as children because of the skepticism we get from adults (parents, teachers, friends). Then there is usually some event (illness, accident, loss) that brings it back. For some, all they needed to do was begin meditating regularly to bring it back. And still others took a class on psychic or mediumistic development and it came back.

If you have an interest in connecting with spirit again, I recommend taking a class and/or joining a medium circle (where mediums give each other readings for practice). Or, at the very least, just begin a daily meditation practice it you might be surprised at how your abilities come back. But if you plan on giving readings to people at some point, you’ll need to get trained by a credible and experienced medium.

12. Anita says:

Thank you for letting me know. When I get out of my current problems, I will try what you are telling ,me

Sincerely,

Anita

13. Veronica says:

Hi Bob…I just wanted to ask you how much stock you put in all the books written by other mediums. I just went to the library and got 2 books. One is called the instruction by Ainslie MacLeod. the other is We are not forgotten by George Anderson. Could you tell me if they are legitimate? I don’t seem to get the same feelings I do when I read Nancy Danison. She seems so much more believable. Of course, there is you 🙂
    Could you let me know who is worth reading and not. I have a deep respect for you and the way you explain things. I trust you, so in turn I trust the choices you make for your interviews.

Hi Veronica,

I only know of George Anderson, and I believe him to be both legitimate and a man of great compassion. I hope that helps. I like his books.

I’m not a medium, but in case you’re not aware, I have a book now too that I believe in so much I must mention it. It is titled Answers About The Afterlife: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0965601986/?tag=ofspiritcom07-20

My best wishes to you,

14. Marie says:

I just downloaded your book onto my tablet and started reading it last night! When I went to bed I started reading where I finished off earlier and then I put my tablet down without turning if off and went to sleep. This is very strange, I play games on my tablet and I was awoken by ‘The Family Feud’ Game the music was going off on it. I looked at my tablet and thought that was weird and I know that I did not wake up during my sleep and press the button to play the game. So, I turned off my tablet so I wouldn’t be disturbed. I then questioned how did this game go off on on it’s own? You have to hit the app on your tablet to begin the game. So, I laid the tablet down and tried to see how I may have activated it on my own by pressing down on it etc. as I have other games and things on the tablet but to no avail. I’m would not start on it’s own. I’m thinking this may have been a sign from my mom, but didn’t think I would get signs so quickly!!! Thank you!

Hi Marie,

Our loved ones in spirit get very excited when we begin to awaken to their signs and signals to us. Thanks for telling your story.

15. Elizabeth says:

Hello Bob…I have several experiences i would like to share, but i will tell about this one first. I have a Jack Russell Terrier and he barks and stares at the ceiling and around the rooms. He will then chase what he sees and it always ends in our bathroom. He jumps up on the side of the tube and looks straight up and barks. There has been times he will sit beside the tube and look up and wait for hours to start barking again. I decided to take some pictures when he does this and i have captured white orbs in the photo’s. I’m living in the house where i grew up. I have heard my mother call my name out several times when i have dozed off to sleep. I would wake up right then and say Mama ? Then it was quiet and i never heard her voice speak back to me. I feel deep down inside she is trying to tell me something and it isn’t coming through. By the way, my mother past away December 26, 1996. I was holding her hand when she took her last breath of air.

16. Betty Harrison says:

I had a NDE on 12/19/12. I had a cardiac arrest caused by an asthma attack. I had no memory from the time I called EMTs to say I couldn’t breathe until the following afternoon. Three days later I remembered what happened. It was dark; I felt a jolt; I saw bright lights; I heard a voice in my head asking “Do you want to stay here with Chris (my deceased son) or go back to be with Andrea (my daughter)?” I heard a voice in my head say “I have to go back to be with Andrea, she needs me.”

17. vicki says:

I had an abortion after 6 yrs of my second marrage. My husband never said anything before or after the abortion.We already had a daughter. I had 3 boys from first marrage. My husband died after 34 yrs of marrage.I talked to him through a physic. He said where I am everything is forgiven. It seems to be harder and harder to live with this terrible thing I have done

18. Darlyne says:

I have a grandson Domnick . that passed away in june 2014 at birth. And I have a grandson Jack that was born jan 2015 . A(twin) The strangest thing that keeps happening to me. is I keep calling jack . Domnick,. I dont understand why. and I came across yr site yest. can you help me with understanding this or why im doing it. its not like a had a relationship with him he died at birth.

Hi Darlyne,

No one really knows, so we can only make an educated guess. Mine would be that Jack and Domnick share the same soul, which means they are the same in a wholeself way even though their personalities will be quite different (see the short video I recommend at the end). It would also mean that they would share some signature characteristics of their soul. If this were the case, their soul might have had an agreement with their mother to 1) have Domnick pass at birth and then 2) have Jack follow him to live out a life. This would have many psychological impacts on their mother that might significantly impact her in a way that she may have desired as a soul.

That’s one possibility for you. For more insight on this idea, see my video that explains the difference between a spirit and a soul: https://www.afterlifetv.com/2015/03/19/spirit-vs-soul-revealing-the-difference/

I also talk about miscarriages and stillbirths in my book, http://www.amazon.com/dp/0965601986/?tag=ofspiritcom07-20

AnwersAboutTheAfterlife.com

19. Jeannie Gionfriddo says:

Dear Bob, This week I discovered your website and watched some of your interviews. They are giving me comfort and helping me deal with the loss of my wonderful husband of 53 years, earlier this year. Thank You. Jeannie

Hi Jeannie,

I’m very sorry to learn of your husband’s passing. Please watch many more interviews as others have said that they give them comfort too. Thousands have also told me that they read and reread my book for the same reason: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0965601986/?tag=ofspiritcom07-20

Give yourself some extra self care. Thank you for writing. It’s very fulfilling to know that my work is appreciated.

20. Anthony says:

I want a recommendation of the best psychic in Charlotte,NC

21. Jan says:

the best medium near Chicago

22. Kathleen says:

I live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada and am trying to find a medium … seems all the mediums are located in the States or England .. lol … can you help me locate one that is not too terribly far away from me as I am disabled and traveling is not easy as I don’t have a vehicle.

take care and be safe
    K

23. JoJo says:

Bob,
    A podcast listener stopping in to thank you for your time and effort making such great podcasts. I have yet to hear anything you’re affiliated with that doesn’t provide an outlet for my mind to think very deeply. Keep up the hard work!

JoJo

Hi Jojo,

Well that’s very kind of you. I don’t get too many podcast listeners writing to me. So thank you!

24. Jose says:

Hi Bob, its just to thank you for your job spreading worldwide nde stories.
    I download your interviews and heard them in my mobile phone while going to work or returning home. It help me a lot to improve my regular English.

I will buy your book, it is important to support you.
    With great love, apreciating your work.
    From SPAIN
    Jose Matas

Hi Jose,

Well you certainly write English well. I’m probably not the right person to listen for that purpose. I tend to put an R where it doesn’t belong (like the word idea…I sometimes say idear because of where I grew up) and then I leave Rs out where they do belong (like the word car…I might say cah). I grew up in Massachusetts. But I’m trying to talk properly, so I’m getting better.

Thanks for your kind comments, Jose. It was nice of you to write.

25. Eva Huston says:

Mr. Olsen our family suffered a VERY tragic loss 5 days ago..is there anything you can tell me about it..our family is so lost with unanswered question and reasons if you could just give me one reason or answer please.. Sincerely, Eva Huston

Hi Eva,

I’m not a medium, so the best I can do is offer you my condolences and let you know that if you feel lost with lots of questions, you are exactly the person I wrote my book for. It answers 150 of the most common questions people have after they’ve lost a loved one. But if it helps, I can tell you that your loved one is fine now, because everyone who dies goes into the light and love of the spirit world. So what you need to do is take care of you and your family, because your loved one in spirit is now home.

You can read about and order my book, Answers About The Afterlife, on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0965601986/?tag=ofspiritcom07-20

26. Kristina Turner says:

I’m looking for a medium in missoula Montana

27. Kittu says:

Haven’t been getting any new messages from your site. Wondering if all is okay. Miss the interviews. Kitty

Hi Kitty,

Yes, all is okay, thank you. I unexpectedly found myself writing a new book in May, and now I’m editing it (which can be a longer process than the writing sometimes). Nonetheless, I do have shows coming this fall, so I’ll be back. Best wishes to you.

28. Abby settle says:

Bob I just want to thank you so much for the work you are doing here. I suppose your soul agreed to come here to help spread messages that will ultimately assist sooo many other souls in their own evolution as well as humanity as a collective whole. I’m I’m so curious what your numerological life path number is. Anywho, I thank God for creating you and I ask him to help you continue this work, thiseeking of truth,this open-minded curiosity you posess…good for you and is appreciate it so much!

29. Jc says:

Hi jc here i just want to know if you can recommend some medium who can talk to my mom that suddenly died in a motorcycle accident

30. Amanda Clark says:

Dear Bob I lost my daddy about 9wks ago and I feel so lost yet at the same time at peace to not see him sick, he had multiple medical problems effect his life from the young age of 19 a rare blood disorder Which caused him to loose his kidneys following other medical problems he was 57 he was so tired it was time for him to rest but I miss him so much I know it’s selifsh I wish he had had a little more fight but as I said he feels better,finally and as sad as I am without him I’m at peace inside

Hi Amanda,

I’m so sorry about your dad. There’s nothing selfish about you missing him and wishing he could have lasted longer. He’s surely taking that as a compliment. That IS a long time suffering, so you’re right in at least knowing he is at peace now. But please know that he’s not gone. You now have to change your relationship with him. That doesn’t make up for the lack of his physical presence, for sure, but you can still talk to him. And maybe, if you pay attention to the signs (which we discuss in many episodes of Afterlife TV), you might recognize the signals he sends back to you. Now your dad can help to guide you in ways that he was never able to when he was in the physical. Best wishes on the beginning of your new relationship with your dad.

31. Mellissa says:

Hi Bob, i came across your website months back and have ‘re visited alot i also purchased your book that I’m half way through! Its great! reasons i visit your site are probably not of the usual. Im very greatful to say I have not lost anyone close to me, but since the age of 12 I have suffered greatly with the daunting fear of my death which left me with anxiety and depression. Now only 23 i still stuggle with this daily but your website has helped me greatly with many answers.Thank you verymuch

Hi Melissa,

I’m very sorry you suffer with these things, but I’m glad this show has been helpful to you. I hope you’re getting the help you need with your depression. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes to you.