Out of Body Experience: Discover Your Spiritual Essence by Leaving Your Body – Interview with William Buhlman

WILLIAM BUHLMAN: “If you enjoy the Afterlife TV near-death experience interviews, you’ll really enjoy this down-to-earth guest who has learned to leave his body intentionally innumerable times for more than 40 years. William Buhlman shares with us what it’s like for our consciousness to exit our body, how simple this is to do (with commitment & persistence), and what we can learn about life and the afterlife by having this experience. William’s intelligence and analytical nature takes out-of-body insight to whole new level.

“William describes how we are multidimensional beings, how OBEs are actually experiencing a duplicate reality, how our human beliefs affect our experiences (including our initial afterlife experiences), how we can see our loved ones in spirit during OBEs, and how leaving our body shifts us inward (not outward) to our true essence as non-physical, creative, spiritual beings. William Buhlman finally discusses how his early OBEs eliminated his fear of death and how these experiences can actually prepare us for death. There’s so much more that we discussed that teaches how to live more fully, it’s an episode I believe everyone will enjoy.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

SHOW NOTES:

astralWILLIAM BUHLMAN’S BOOK: Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE (paperback). BUY THE KINDLE VERSION: click here.

Explore new worlds . . . If you ever wondered what might lie beyond the reality we experience every day, if you’ve ever thrilled to accounts of out-of-body travel and longer to go alone for the ride, this fascinating, practical guide is for you. America’s leading expert on out-of-body travel tells the riveting story of his travels to other realms and offers easy-to-use techniques to guide you on your journey of a lifetime and beyond.

Travel into parallel realities . . . William Buhlman has trained out-of-body travelers in his workshop for more than a decade, teaching people how to project their consciousness outside the limits of their physical bodies and to explore dimensions and worlds beyond everyday life. Now he vividly recounts how own adventures in the parallel universe described in the new-physics theories of Stephen Hawkins, Paul Davies, and Fred Alan Wolf and presents his step-by-step guide to astral travel – including exercises, tips, techniques, and answers to your every question about out-of-body experiences.

And discover surprising truths about reality, past lives, the soul, and life after death. Astral travel, Buhlman reveals, not only can expand your conscious, it can help verify the existence of the soul, teach you about past lives, and enhance your daily life. Find out in this compelling handbook for everyone who wants to venture beyond the body and take the ultimate trip.

Also by WILLIAM BUHLMAN:
Adventures in the Afterlife CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE (paperback).

William Buhlman’s Website: http://www.AstralInfo.org

The Afterlife Conference:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-fifth-annual-afterlife-awareness-conference-tickets-12139342099?aff=BobOlsen (affiliate)

The Out of Body Intensive 6-Day Workshop (Monroe Institute):

William Buhlman’s Bio: William Buhlman is a recognized expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences. William’s forty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought provoking insight into this subject. His first book, Adventures beyond the Body chronicles his personal journey of self-discovery through out-of-body travel, and provides the reader with the preparation and techniques that can be used for their own adventure.

Over the past two decades William has developed an effective system to experience safe, self initiated out-of-body adventures. He conducts an in-depth six-day workshop titled, Out-of-Body Exploration Intensive at the renowned Monroe Institute in Virginia.

Through lectures, workshops and his books William Buhlman teaches the preparation and techniques of astral projection and spiritual exploration. He brings a refreshing look to how we can use out-of-body experiences to explore our spiritual identity and enhance our intellectual and physical lives.

Visit William Buhlman’s website at www.astralinfo.org

Comments

1. Sue Palmieri says:

Bob,

Another salient guest!

I wish that I could grasp and absorb every word that was spoken by this gentleman. He makes an out-of-body experience seem so natural. “Thought provoking,” to say the least.

Thank you for offering your readers and listeners the invaluable opportunity to share in the conversations,experiences, and, connection with the spiritual realm, as provided by you and your featured interviews with such gifted souls.

Each and every one of your interviews helps to grow your readers and listeners in spirit and discovering our greater seslf. We are drawn that much closer to uncovering the real purpose of our earthly existence.

S. Palmieri

2. Kathe says:

Thank you, beautiful clarity in the message of insightfulness.

3. Liz says:

Thank you Bob. You always have such great guests and ask informative questions.

4. Linda Kuzyk says:

Thank you so much, Bob. It amazes me that you are able to “find” these incredible people. There is so much to understand that it’s mind boggling!

I’m “stopped” with the vastness of it all. There are so many variables.

The book “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” came to mind as he began his epic journey into “enlightenment.”

Well, I ordered the book and will give ‘er a go!

Thanks again, Bob

5. Luis Mijares says:

Thank you Bob for an excellent interview

6. Renee Richards says:

I just love that we are at a point in our evolution, that this has come out and in this way. I have experienced this my whole life, thank goodness no one ever got a hold of me and either committed me to an instatuion or drugged me up.
    This information is brilliant and thank you Bob Olson for brining this about, I grew up having multi body expoeriences, and it was so normal for me. I love to hear what he has to say, makes me feel better.

and again thank you Bob!!

Hi Renee,

So nice to get a comment from you. I’m glad this resonated with you. A lot of people have really taken to it. My best wishes to you.

7. Ric Perdue says:

Hi, Bob; once again, great interview (though, this one looked like you had a LOT more questions and/or comments you weren’t able to get to)! I REALLY liked the explanation of hellish NDE’s but still not entirely convinced this guy is 100% (sorry). It would be extremely good for me, and others, to see some interviews with the people that have had OBE’s at the Monroe institute with William here. I also liked how you brought up N. Sudman – very cool! Sorry to hear about your father-in-law!

Ric

8. Sue says:

Bob, thanks for this interview. I had an experience last summer while listening to one of Glenn Harrold’s meditation CDs. My husband had passed away a year before this and I was doing a lot of meditation to try to keep myself calm. One night while listening to the CD I felt paralyzed and my entire body felt like it started to vibrate. I had no idea what this meant but I have to admit that this scared the daylights out of me and I never listened to the CD again. I guess I’m just a scardy cat!!

Hi Sue,

I think that would scare anyone who didn’t know what to expect. But now you know. Sounds like you might be good at this.

Thanks for sharing.

9. Nicholas Mansell says:

Hi Bob

I have just watched the interview with William Buhlman and it was so fascinating and informative. I have watched many of your interviews and they provide an excellent source of knowledge and understanding to a great number of people. The information and experiences from your guest speakers take away the fear of dying and the unknown. Keep up the great work and I’m looking forward to the next interview!

Blessings
    Nick

10. Lezlie says:

I totally resonates every time I hear Bob’s voice! This show once again filled my soul with confidence and aspiration to continue my spiritual path! I’ve always been prepared and don’t fear tree afterlife, but this hit home, I’m not nearly as prepared as I thought, THANK YOU!

11. Judith says:

Good interview. I began having OBE’s 36 years ago and he is correct, you couldn’t talk about these things then. The feelings of paralysis and vibrations are a prelude to an OBE, in my experience. When they first happened, I remember there were hands helping me, and later I helped my two small children do this (in the dis-embodied state).

12. Marla says:

Another enthusiastic and positively powerful interview, thank you Bob! I am always so grateful I stumbled on your web site. Thank you for bringing such wonderful and much needed information to the public in such an easy and enjoyable way.

13. Judith says:

Thanks Bob for another fascinating interview – please keep them coming. My husband died prematurely three months ago, and the conversations on afterlifetv have provided me with considerable solace and reassurance that I will re-connect with my soul-mate in the afterlife.

14. Irene Blanck says:

Where can i download these interviews to listen later?

15. Gary says:

Thanks Bob! Intriguing interview to say the least. Sometimes I wish your interviews were interactive because so many questions came to mind while listening to William Buhlman. I will certainly be purchasing his book.

Thanks again,

Gary

16. Christine says:

Bob,

This was another great interview. I have enjoyed growing in my knowledge through your show. It always leaves me on such a “high” afterwards.

Keep continuing what you do!

Christine

17. vaughn Riffle says:

I have been practicing OBE for 40 years.
    I was fearful in the beginning. But I just kept at it. My father passed in 84, he became my focus, to find him and make sure he was okay, the fear went away. I have since been able to locate my good friend who passed in 08, and my mother who passed 2012…it is everything that Bill says. I did learn a few thing from this interview. BTW it does feel like your actual body when you are out. I enjoy all your interviews, Thanks, Vaughn

Hi Vaughn,

That’s fascinating. Thanks for sharing that with me. Best wishes to you.

18. John says:

My son Mattthew took his own life 5 months ago this year i was guided to this web site by matt and want to do OBE to see and contact him. Matthew has come to me many times and feel very grateful for them but would like to to take the next step. Matthew was my only son, I am very into to this since i was a very young man 40 yrs. are there any work shops in the grand rapids mi area, please let me know.

Sincerely

John

19. Carol says:

Bob,

Why have you not used these gifts to solve crimes by consulting dead victims. They would certainly tell who murdered them for instance.

Sincerely,
    Carol

20. Essie says:

Thank you Bob for bringing these programmes to us.
    These are messages whose time has come.

21. Dirinda Patterson says:

I have to share with you that this exact taping of your show was given to me by one of my spirit guides to watch in a question I posed with her to learn how to have an out of body experience. She merely stated Essence radio and then yesterday morning I was scrolling through facebook and saw this exact taping of on your website with “Essence”, and upon reviewing your website it showed “Discover your Spiritual Essence.” So much more to share but running out of characters remaining.

Hi Dirinda,

That’s a great story. So nice that you were “guided” our way. Thanks for writing.

22. Nancy says:

Thanks for the links to past shows. I enjoy watching them numerous times. There’s so much to learn!

23. Karen says:

Hi Bob:

Amazing interview! I do plan to check out his book(s) but wondered if you know if he experiences the overwhelming love that those who’ve had NDEs experience when he’s out of body.

Thanks,
    Karen

24. Jeff says:

Thanks for yet another fascinating interview. One question I have, however, is if we are indeed spiritual beings having a physical experience in this lifetime, then why would it be necessary to prepare ourselves for a post-death, non physical reality, as your guest advises? In returning home, that is, in returning to our natural and eternal non physical state, wouldn’t we both remember and understand this other dimension intuitively and know how to exist therein without instruction?

Hi Jeff,

If you’ve read my book, Answers About The Afterlife, you already know my answer. I’m not sure what William would say. I would email him via his website for his answer. You and I think very similarly, though.

25. Franck says:

Hi Bob

Thank you for this great interview with William Buhlman.

Franck from France

26. Monique Cahoon says:

Revisiting these old interviews, I love the fact that you can go back to listen to them. I thought I had an out of body experience or beginning of one, not quite the same experience as Mr. Buhlman. I guess it was just the soul of my loved one showering me with good energy and vibration. I woke up energized, It was a very good feeling, not sure what it meant, it happened 5 times in 2 months.

Hi Monique,

You are a very special being having absolutely amazing experiences. I’m surprised you’re not floating three feet off the ground or flying around the universe during meditation. Maybe next week.