Navigating the Afterlife with Dream Work

ROBERT MOSS: “This episode with Robert Moss on dreams and the afterlife is an unforgettable adventure. Just like his book, The Boy Who Died And Came Back, this interview is filled with captivating stories, which begin with his mind-blowing near-death experience as a 9-year-old boy. Robert then teaches us about the multidimensional universe in which we live, why our loved ones in spirit choose to connect with us in our dreams, how to heal our relationships with people in spirit, and how to utilize dreams to help loved ones who are dying. He even explains how sharing our dreams with others can be helpful using a technique he calls “Vision Transfer.” As if all that weren’t enough, we talk about the power of imagination and coincidences to top it off. You’re going to love this one.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

SHOW NOTES:

Robert Moss’ Website: http://www.MossDreams.com

51vPPRYQTbLRobert Moss’ Book, The Boy Who Died And Came BackCLICK HERE TO PURCHASE (paperback). BUY THE KINDLE VERSION: click here.

Join Robert Moss for an unforgettable journey that will expand your sense of reality and confirm that there is life beyond death and in other dimensions of the multiverse. Moss describes how he lived a whole life in another world when he died at age nine in a Melbourne hospital and how he died and came back again, in another sense, in a crisis of spiritual emergence during midlife. As he shares his adventures in walking between the worlds, we begin to understand that all times — past, future, and parallel — may be accessible now. Moss presents nine keys for living consciously at the center of the multidimensional universe, embracing synchronicity, entertaining our creative spirits, and communicating with a higher Self.

See all Robert’s Bookshttp://www.amazon.com/Robert-Moss/e/B000AQW534/

Robert Moss’ Digital Coursehttp://dreamingthesoul.com/course/DreamingTheSoulBack

ROBERT MOSS BIO
Robert Moss is the creator of Active Dreaming, an original synthesis of modern dreamwork and shamanism. Born in Australia, he survived three near-death experiences in childhood. He leads popular seminars all over the world, including a three-year training for teachers of Active Dreaming. A former lecturer in ancient history at the Australian National University, he is a best-selling novelist, poet, journalist and independent scholar. His nine books on dreaming, shamanism and imagination include Conscious Dreaming, The Secret History of Dreaming, andDreaming the Soul Back Home. His latest book, The Boy Who Died and Came Back is a personal narrative of his adventures in multidimensional reality since an Australian doctor told his parents, when he was three, “Your boy died and came back”. He also leads online trainings in Active Dreaming for The Shift Network. His website is www.mossdreams.com

Comments

1. Judith says:

Interesting interview, Bob. Thanks. I noticed that one feature of my own OBE experiences is that time seemed to stretch out…when I would wake up the clock would indicate that perhaps 5 or 10 minutes had passed, but it seemed like ages were passing on “the other side”.

Hi Judith,

That’s very cool–and similar to what people experience during near-death experiences. Thanks for sharing.

• Jeanne Donovan says:

This is one of my favorite favorite favorite interviews. Thank you so much

2. Frances Soekawa says:

Bob Olson, I feel utterly blessed to have had the opportunity to watch this interview with you and Robert Moss. There is so much to think about in terms of the way in which what was said can be applied to one’s life so that, in every way imaginable, life becomes (we become), well, more alive than we ever imagined. Fascinating, indeed! I intend to watch and listen again.

3. Reicha king says:

Hi Bob
    I just wanted to say since I stumbled across your show on the internet I look forward to your emails to say the new episode is out !! You cover all the topics I love to learn about , thank you very much
    Reicha x

4. Susan says:

Dear Bob,The Robert Moss interview was really terrific! Thanks for such a great supply of inspiration, information, and direction-Robert Moss. Your stories and open heart touch deep within. Thanks Bob for sending the email alerts so we can easily tune in. You are a joy to listen to, and a great investigator! I’m looking forward to dreaming tonight, and living that great dream tomorrow. Namaste’ Susan

5. Sherri says:

This was FABULOUS! Thank you so much for introducing me to Robert Moss! My son Todd died when he was 12. I talk with him constantly in the Afterlife but I had no idea how to help others do the same. Now I get it! They can go back to a familiar place & time & enter that portal to communicate with their loved one! Brilliant! Just brilliant! Btw, I had no intention of telling others about Todd until he showed up in a big way to push me. Love divine appointments! Sherri

6. Andrea says:

Hi Bob, this is the best segment I have listened to so far! I have had similar experiences in life and in dreams and am glad to know that I am sane. I actually tried one of his dream techniques and it worked but a bit differently . I wanted to contact a living person to ask some questions but spoke with the person’s father. Tonight I will work the dream again to find out what I need to do to talk to my old school friend. Thanks for an informative video!

7. Linda Kuzyk says:

Yet another amazing interview, Bob! Where/How do you find these incredible humans? I can’t get enough of it! Thank you so much.
    I get so happy when I get “the” email letting me know that there’s another.
    Your book is fantastic, btw!
    xoxoxox
    Linda

Hi Linda,

I choose my guests carefully, so thanks for your feedback. And of course I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed my book. I appreciate you.

8. Lisa Helmuth says:

Your show has helped me the past two years after the loss of my 10 year old son, James. I watch and re-watch your programs nightly. I had a repeated dream three or four times as a child. This interview with Mr. Moss intrigues me. The dream was so vivid, real and exactly the same dream! I will investigate! A huge Thank You! It will be 2 years since we lost our James. I might not have made it without your sharing your own spiritual journey.

Lisa Helmuth
    Middleton Wisconsin

Hi Lisa,

I’m most sorry to learn about your son’s passing. Thanks for sharing how Afterlife TV has been helpful to you. I’m sure my book would be too. I appreciate your kind words.

9. Marilyn says:

Wow, Bob. Another great interview, another outstanding guest. I’ll be watching it many times as there was so much to absorb. Best to you and Mr. Moss and have a happy and blessed Spring.

Marilyn T.

10. Leigh says:

Dear Bob, I think I found you in the nick of time. I’m struggling badly right now in my life and I believe God has led me to you and your website. I have gotten so much out of all the interviews I’ve viewed so far. This was an especially wonderful interview. I took many notes. Thank you for starting this research of the afterlife. It’s a joy to be with you.
    Sincerely, Leigh M.

Hi Leigh,

I’m glad you found Afterlife TV too. And if you like Afterlife TV, I hope you’ll read my book too, because I truly believe it brings comfort, joy and healing to the grieving. Thank you for your thoughtful comment and feedback. My very best wishes to you.

11. Lisa says:

Another great interview from the most prominent afterlife investigator…Bob Olson! Thank you, Bob…I’ve been with you since just about your beginning and your shows just get better and better 🙂 I also enjoyed your book. This inteview with Mr. Moss was different and most interesting.
    Warmest wishes,
    Lisa

12. Debbie says:

Hi Bob ,
    I just wanted to say how grateful I am to be able to read/listen to your interviews and insight on these subjects. I am 53 yrs old and have been having visions/premonitions since I am a young girl, I never told anyone until around my 30’s, but I now feel comfortable to investigate these occurrences. You are doing important work and it is greatly appreciated !!
    Best Wishes,
    Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for sharing your story. I’m grateful for your comment.

13. Gordie Brown says:

Thanks again for another great interview Bob Olson. Robert Moss was superb.
    And congratulations on your first book… loved reading it! You did a fantastic job!
    Continued success…
    Sincerely,
    Gordie

14. Sue Richardson says:

I just found you today! I’ve been listening on my laptop as I work and have to tell you that the Bob Moss interview was terrific. He is very informative and credible and I learned a lot. My son passed 4 months ago at 35 and lost my brother and his wife earlier this year at a young age also. I’m on a path of discovery and I thank you for your show. I will be ordering your book asap. Sue Richardson

Hi Sue,

Very sorry to learn about your son, brother and sister-in-law. That’s a lot to deal with, especially in 4 months; but I think your approach of seeking info like this will benefit you. I’m glad you enjoyed the Moss interview. There are a lot more interviews to listen to as I’ve been doing them since 2011, so my best wishes to you on your journey of discovery. Thanks for writing.

15. Susan Alice says:

Robert Moss was kind enough to reply to an email I sent him about my own experiences.

The books I have read so far that Robert has written have been terrific and I thanked him for such good works.

Robert is a real counselor and was very sympathetic about my own situation.

Thank you Robert for everything.

Much love

Susan

H Susan,

That’s nice to know. My experience too was that he’s a kind and compassionate man.

16. RAY says:

Thanks Bob another ‘great’ interview. I have had many dream messages and been able to go back into past life ‘meditation/dreams’ to get more information.

At first I was thinking I have never experienced any other dimensions. other than the spirit world. As I was thinking that my mind quickly went to 2 dreams (?) where I was definitely not human, some intelligence, but seemed very much at home based on what I remember.

Keep up the good work!

17. May Etchells says:

Wow Bob, what a revelation, I was molested as a small child, I have no full memory of the incidents, I believe, I, as an adult have traveled in Spirit to that time and distracted my younger self, when I was a child I was aware of a presence in a dream like state in the garden while the molesting was occurring. This interview with Robert Moss has helped me accept that this is my truth, whew, reeling with joy and pleasure

Hi May,

Well I’m very sorry to hear about your past trauma. But I’m happy for you now that this interview has led to joy and pleasure in spite of your childhood molestation. I appreciate you sharing your story. You’re very courageous and wise to do this work.