The Near Death Experience of MarVeena Meek

Here’s an early Afterlife TV episode on Near Death Experience that only a few lucky people have seen.

MARVEENA MEEK: “In this conversation, MarVeena Meek shares the details of her near death experience after her horse fell on top of her during a rodeo. Learn how MarVeena left her body, looked at herself from afar, and traveled into the spirit world. A near death experience is when a person dies for a few seconds or minutes, leaves their body, often goes to the afterlife (spirit world), and then returns to their body.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

MarVeena Meek talks about her near death experience during a rodeo accident.

MarVeena Meek is a psychic medium from Dallas, Texas. After a near death experience opened the area of her brain that allows people to see beyond the physical dimension, she was able to see and hear spirits. Since becoming a medium, MarVeena has helped many people around the country (and world) contact deceased loved ones in spirit and has helped people realize and develop their own natural psychic talents and spiritual growth. For MarVeena’s website click here.

Comments

1. Mythili says:

Thanks you somuch Bob for this excellent video .
    You are giving strength and confidence to many people who are grieving after losing loved ones.
    And now people look at death in a positive way.
    Mythili

Hi Mythili,

That’s nice to hear. I appreciate your comment.

2. Ric Perdue says:

Another in-depth and informative interview, Bob; Thanks! I wish I had the means to interview you for about 3 hours! 🙂 A quick question: Have you or are you going to having a reading/test MarVeena’s psychic mediumship ability? Just curious. As Mythili said, your work here is VERY inspiring to those of us who wonder what happens to our loved ones and ourselves – thanks again!!

Ric

Hi Ric,

Thank you very much. I appreciate your comments. I have no plans to test MarVeena at this time. Best wishes to you.

3. joy says:

Hi Bob….thanks so much for yet another enlightening story to share with us re the afterlife….after my husband Bobby’s passing I find these accounts most comforting….God bless you for shining a light on this for all of us,,,,I look forward for your next interview which I believe to be divinely influenced…,Joy

4. Rose says:

I really enjoy the personal experience interviews.

5. MJ Green says:

Amazing information on Video! I’ve not had that experience BUT I have had spirit visitors in my home who actually make different noises and have physically moved items – because of the way things were done, I know it’s my folks! It’s simply amazing stuff!

6. Leigh says:

Hi Bob, another great video. Mar Veena is wonderful. In fact I signed up for her Angel Meditation on her website. I’m on my 7th day, it’s been very helpful for me. I’ve been going through some health issues and needed to connect with my Angels. Thank you for this. Mar Veena has great story to tell and I’m so happy I watched this.

Sincerely, Leigh Meyer

Hi Leigh,

That’s very cool. I haven’t experienced MarVeena’s services, so thank you for sharing your experience.

7. Shyann says:

Hi there Bob, this interview was so charming and uplifting. Nice job 🙂

I believe everything she says, she didn’t embellish but only told what she
    knew and experienced, I felt her honesty and being genuine. I’m so glad
    to see the passion u have for this subject because u bring it to the forefront
    and help people see that there is indeed more to life than this ! Namaste ~
    Love & Light

Hi Shyann,

Thank you for your kind words. I felt that way about MarVeena too. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

8. david says:

loved it…… genuine

9. Terri Lynn says:

Thank You Bob for another great interview. I so love your show and look forward to watching new interviews. They all give me a an inner peace and validation to what I already know. Thank you again, and keep up your great works.

Love and Light…