Afterlife Journey, Life Between Lives Answers

This week’s special episode is a follow up to our previous episode where Melissa shared her Life Between Lives (LBL) regression with hyponotherapist Nancy Canning. If you have not yet watched/listened to the previous episode, you might want to before watching/listening to this one (to gain the most). Find it in the show notes below.

Melissa goes into more detail about her afterlife journey in this episode, and we answer questions like: Do we plan our life-threatening diseases before we’re born into this life? Are we really greeted by our loved ones when we cross over? Did Melissa not have a spirit guide? Why did Melissa seem to take key parts of her afterlife journey so “casually” during this LBL? And was the regressionist asking leading questions in this LBL regression? We really got some great questions from you, the audience — so thank you!

Little inside info…Melissa’s photographs on this episode are from our mini-vacation to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, Maine. I must say it was one of the most beautiful and romantic long weekends we’ve had in 40 years. We had 70-degree weather in October. If you watch the photos on YouTube, you’ll see a crow that visited us on Cadillac Mountain and a sunset on that mountain that was breathtaking. Just watch each sunset photo in order and you’ll witness the sun going down. We also saw the sunrise one morning. Just imagine the sunset in reverse.

I hope you enjoy this special follow up episode, and if you have any comments, feel free to leave them on AfterlifeTV.com, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Much love, Bob Olson ~ AfterlifeTV.com & BobOlson.com

SHOW NOTES:

THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR: Best Psychic Directory

Melissa’s Life Between Lives regressionGlimpse Into The Afterlife – Life Between Lives Journey Recorded

MICHAEL NEWTON’S “JOURNEY OF SOULS” BOOK

THE MAGIC MALA: A STORY THAT CHANGES LIVES
BOB’S BOOKS:

The Magic Mala: A Story That Changes Lives

The Magic Mala Audiobook is now available!

Magic Mala Moments – Share your stories and read others’ experiences:

Answers About the Afterlife

BOB’S AUTHOR WEBSITE
Answers About the Afterlife & The Magic Mala

……………………………………

AFTERLIFE TV NEWSLETTER – Join and get notified of new episodes!

ASK BOB A QUESTION for Afterlife TV:

TELL YOUR STORY for Afterlife TV:

iTunes PODCAST (leave a review of the show):

Get an INSTANT READING – No Waiting (Bob Olson’s site):

Comments

1. Janie manasco says:

I have astral traveled several times., had visions and most were like being inside a vision, had a past life regression, visited myself just before my transition from there to here to incarnate, and more. When this is going on, you really are not thinking about what to relay back so much. I agree that it is a state of bliss. I call “awe”.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for confirming it was the same for you. I hope you’re well.

2. linda says:

I lost my fiancé in 2015, I thank you for those weekly podcasts which were timely and helpful.You have been part of my life since hearing your first Podcast live!. Each week I waited for the next as I received messages from my fiancé , and would receive validation from you and your guests. It all became a knowing.

Hi Linda,

What you wrote there is quite moving to me. I’m so sorry you had to experience such loss in this lifetime. However, I’m happy that you have learned how to connect with your fiancé to bring entirely new experiences into your life – and to know knowing. Thank you for writing.

3. linda says:

After hearing just a sampling of feedback about Melissa’s regression, I remembered you telling the reasons not to share your readings. This also holds true for regressions. However, I am sure I’m not alone in saying thank you for sharing this powerful trip with me. Melissa, I loved your response of begging people to please find their stuff. I hope to meet with Nancy in the not too distant future as she was one of my favorite guests along with Dannielle.

Hi again Linda,

I like how you put those two together. In our case, we’ve been having experiences for 19 years, and working with the public most of that time, so we have learned how to protect ourselves from allowing others to diminish the sacredness of our experiences with their comments. It was never a concern, especially since this was Melissa’s experience and I am the gatekeeper of the comments. Interestingly, we’ve had only loving and enthusiastic comments about this recording. Without doubt, we have the best audience in the world.

Yes, I loved what Melissa said about that, too. Inspired. She’s a smart and insightful human being, which is why I love when she has the time to join me in these shows. I hope you are able to have a regression experience of your own. Extraordinary. Thanks again, Linda.

4. Ray says:

Great episode and answers to the questions the viewers had!!

My various ‘experiences’ are more ‘visual and knowing/mental’ and less ‘feeling’ so you helped me understand some of the ‘feelings’ I maybe have partially felt but not to the degree you both describe. I have ‘felt’ some ‘wonderful’ things but I really get caught up more on ‘seeing’ things.

Maybe I need to learn and document more about my ‘feelings’. Viewing these last 2 episodes was truly an ‘experience’ for me!

Thanks!

Wow Ray!

That’s really beautiful. I love how you’ve recognized how your dominant way of experiencing the world is only part of the experience. Your willingness to make an effort to experience the ‘feelings’ too is both heartfelt and inspiring. Thanks, Ray.

5. john mchale says:

Hi Bob
    You and your wife Melissa’s talks on the afterlife are an inspiration and comfort to anyone who has lost a loved one/ones.
    I believe that the soul goes to the spiritual level that it has attained in it’s many lives on earth and continues to evolve in the spirit realms.When my wife first died 5 years ago it was the woman that I had known for 40 years There is a childlike innocence in her now. I am told of a timeless formless realm of Love and Light
    and that the soul is immortal. No stuff !

Hi John,

Thank you, John. Very sorry for your loss. Melissa and I have been together for 40 years, so I can’t even imagine how difficult that is. I’m so glad that you have found Afterlife TV. I think you’d find my book comforting as well. Thanks for writing.

6. Jim says:

Hi Bob. After my son passed away about a year ago I started to search the web about the afterlife. Several months ago I came across your show on YouTube. Since then I have been an avid follower of your shows, and look forward to the stimulating interviews you have with various people in what I would classify the afterlife field.

After my son passed away he reached out to me several times as his way of telling me he’s still around (e.g. lights turning on, smells, music playing, etc.). When these occurrences happened, initially I was somewhat reluctant to share these experiences with others. This is subject as you know, where skepticism prevails. As a professional, I didn’t want my friends or business clients thinking that maybe “Jim has gone over the deep end” after losing his son. So for a while I kept my mouth shut.

Then one day I said to myself, these experiences are real, and I’m going to start share these experiences with others. I’m going to let people know that my son is still present in the spiritual world with me. To my surprise, when I started to share these stories with friends and business collogues, they started opening up to me, and started to share similar stories that they have experienced in their life time. Many even told me this was the first time they shared their story as they did not want others to think they were crazy.

What I’m finding out is most people do believe there is an afterlife of some type. They may not know exactly how it works, but they do believe that something happens to our souls after we leave this earth. However, this is not a topic of conversation they feel comfortable sharing with others. They feel if they do they start talking about the afterlife they will get thrown into that “crazy” category. So it’s simply easier to keep their mouth shut than speak about the topic.

I found by exploring the afterlife, not only do we find out more about the spiritual world, we also find out more about ourselves, and more about how the universe works to help others.

Thank you Bob for opening up the dialogue to a broader audience about the afterlife. Please keep it going!

Hi Jim,

First, I’m so sorry about your son’s passing. It’s a life-changing tragedy that saddens me whenever I hear of it. What you write has been my experience with many things. In the 1990s, I suffered a chronic depression. No one was talking about depression back then. When I talked openly about it with others, only then would those who have dealt with it themselves, or had family members suffering with it, be happy to talk to me about it. In fact, they were eager to talk about it. Many told me, “My spouse doesn’t know about this,” or “My family doesn’t know…” They were alone with their secret for the same reasons you state in your comment.

Years later when I began to investigate the afterlife, I again was very open about it. And I got the same response. People love to have someone to talk to about it but are very cautious about whom they share their interest. They were so happy they could now talk to me and my wife, Melissa.

It seems there’s a message in there about keeping secrets from people in fear of being judged. Perhaps we are not aligned with those who would judge us or, at least, not understand our interest. Or perhaps there’s a message about people’s fears of opening up about these subjects that are very important to us. I remember thinking in the 90s how so many depression sufferers felt alone in their suffering when there were friends and family members all around them, and they could be supporting one another if not for their fearful silence. Just another example of how fear holds us back. Always follow your heart by going toward love.

Thank you for your insightful comment.

7. Ann Adams says:

Completely agree with the above post, one should always fight and bring good in you life, if you are unable to get it by yourself try to take help from physic reading that is best to overcome depression and anxiety. Your shared information is also very useful to me, with video consultant I can explain my problem in better way. Thank you for sharing.